The Agenda is Set for Percona Live ONLINE 2020!
We’re excited to announce the full agenda for Percona Live ONLINE 2020!
In case you haven’t already heard, Percona Live ONLINE is a 24-hour, non-stop, open source database conference. This will be the first of its kind for the open source community, with streaming content from around the world, allowing people to jump in when it suits them or challenge themselves to a 24-hour marathon of the latest news, tips, and trends from the world’s leading database experts — brought to the community, free of charge for anyone to attend!
We will be live streaming from 10:00 am EDT on May 19, 2020, until 10:00 am EDT May 20, 2020.
We’ll be kicking off the event with keynotes from Percona, Oracle MySQL, MariaDB Foundation, AWS, and EnterpriseDB, followed by a fantastic lineup of 36 speakers and content covering OSDB technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes, Cloud, and more!
After the keynotes, join a continuous stream of content and sessions, and network through virtual chat rooms and viewing lounges on platforms such as The Live Chat Stream and Slack Rooms dedicated to each topic or technology.
Some featured talks:
- Profiling MySQL and MariaDB Hash Join Implementations by Jim Tommaney from Alibaba
- Unbounded Scale: Using Vitess for Scaling Write Intensive Workloads by Morgan Tocker from PlanetScale and Daniel Guzman Burgos from Percona
- Cassandra: Where and How by John Schulz from Pythian
- A Step by Step Guide to Using Databases on Containers by Kathy Gibbs from AWS
- Working With PostgreSQL as a JSON Document Store by Robert Bernier from Percona
- Orchestrating Cassandra with Kubernetes Operator and Yelp PaaSTA by Raghavendra Prabhu from Yelp
And many more!
Don’t miss out! Join thousands of your fellow open source enthusiasts who have already registered and sign up today for free! We’ll send you details on how to access the live streams and the areas where you can interact with other attendees, so stay tuned.
by Bronwyn Campbell via Percona Database Performance Blog